A quick and easy way to get into the spirit of any Holiday is by participating in a Seasonal Surprise Delivery! Spread the Holiday spirit by leaving a surprise package on a neighbor or friends doorstep. Read on for the Halloween edition of this – to leave a “Boo” surprise!
To spread the seasonal cheer to a neighbor, you just need to gather a few goodies in a bag, print a sign and instructions, and do a secret delivery. A Seasonal Surprise Delivery is a pay-it-forward game that is sure to leave your friends in the holiday spirit. My approach to the bags was to include something locally sourced, something from CraftingIsaDreamJob, and something interactive for the kids. If you don’t have a printer, just head to your local print store where you can print for less than a dollar.
For my first “Boo”, I chose to surprise my Aunt who is the biggest Halloween fan I know. I included personalized cups from CraftingIsaDreamJob and a Fall Candle from Frederick Candle Company. After I surprised my aunt, I decided to "Boo" a few families in our neighborhood. I got the boys involved to make it a fun family activity. For the families, we did candles, Halloween Bath Bombs (the boys LOVE these and they have Halloween squishies inside), Halloween Coloring Books, and a few other goodies. If you are interested in "Booing" someone, check out my list of ideas below AND download the FREE printables below!
Ideas to Include in the Surprise Delivery:
- Halloween cups
- Halloween/Fall Mugs
- Gift cards to local Coffee shops (good way to support local)
- Baked goods/sweets
- Booze (for adults)
- Fall candles (I love buying small/local for these and Frederick Candle Co. is one of my favorites. Although local for me, they are on Etsy as well)
- Halloween bath bombs (lots of great companies out there, the Two Sisters is great for Halloween themed ones!)
- Halloween soaps (I love buying small/local for soaps)
- Halloween decorations
- Halloween T-Shirts
- Coloring books (I bought Halloween Coloring Books)
- Art activities/supplies for kids (Michaels for that!)
- McDonalds/Wendy's Coupon books (they have coupons for free Frosty's, etc)
FREE - Sign and Instructions
Just click the links below to open the images and select "save image to downloads" to print! Have fun delivering seasonal cheer!
Halloween Seasonal Surprise Sign Halloween Seasonal Surprise Instructions
Please note: My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you won’t incur additional costs, but I may receive a small commission, which helps me keep this blog up and running, and the craft room bumping. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for supporting me as I create products and share my experiences.